I received an award from Iris, Peanut's mom, over at Boo-Bah's Little Sunshines. To receive this award I must tell at least 10 honest things about myself and pass the award on to a minimum of seven other blogger friends so they can have the honor of telling 10 honest things about themselves. This is a way of getting to know our friends a little better. Since you know a lot about me, I'm going to let the Mama answer the questions.
I know that some don’t like doing awards, but at the same time I enjoy all your blogs, so I’m leaving it open because I think you all really do deserve it. Please just grab this award and start dishing.
Although I really enjoy reading about others, it’s so hard for me to imagine that this would be of any interest to anyone. Nevertheless, here I go:
Ten Honest Things about Me:
1. I turn 44 in a few weeks. I love birthdays now almost as much as I loved them as a kid. I love gifts, cake and the celebration.
2. My favorite drink is diet Dr. Pepper.
3. I love to read mysteries.
4.I ’m a homebody, but I also enjoy traveling.
5. I love to bake, but I don’t really enjoy cooking. I cook most nights though. I think my hubby James would love it if we ate out most nights.
6. I’m a Christian.
7. My husband is my best friend. I enjoy going on drives and outings with him on the weekends.
8. I have a full time job with a big corporation. I work from home most days. I go into an office about once or twice a month.
9. I love old movies, mainly from the 40’s and 50’s. There aren’t many new movies that I like.
10. I am blessed. I'm blessed because of my faith, my hubby and my kitties. :)