The lady and big guy are leaving us for over two weeks! They leave in a little less than a week, but this will be our last post for about three weeks. We will miss you all and each other terribly! This will be the last time for a long time that they go away.
Here are our Friendly Fill-Ins, hosted by 15andmeowing and McGuffy's Reader:
1. _____________________should be taught in schools.
2. The last item I donated was ___________________________.
3. My (personal) song is , because .
4. Three things I am thankful for this week are: , , and .
1. Manners and kindness should be taught in schools. I know there are a lot of important things that should be taught as well, like American history, but it's been a long time since I've been in school so I'm far from an authority.
2. The last item I donated was food to my church's food pantry.
3. My (personal) song is Great is Thy Faithfulness (a Christian hymn), because it describes perfectly our loving, merciful, kind God.
4. Three things I am thankful for this week are: veterans, my country, and my cats.
Happy Veteran's Day!