Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Musings on a Wednesday


Hi friends. Well, the last few days mama has had a cold. It's been business as usual around there though. She's been working, cleaning, cooking, taking care of Bucky and even took Bucky to the vet (more on that later).
I was waiting for her to come take a nap with me--she is sick after all--but it never happened. The least she could is give me her undivided attention but that hasn't happened either. Well, in lieu of all that, I'm going to daydream about fishy heads, chicken guts and warm sunbeams.  Do daydreams get any better than that?  Throw in a bed that's ready to be made with fresh clean sheets and I've hit pay dirt.

Happy Wednesday!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    You look so comfy, can I nap with you?
    Hope your mama is feeling better and that Bucky is okay.
    Sweet dreams.
    Luv, Lucy (Woof!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day dreams are my favorite...I hope Vicki will soon go better! Like always, when a woman is hill, nothing stops for her..Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, we're sending healing purrs and vibes to your mom and to Bucky.

    Sweet dreams!

    -Annie, Nicki and Derry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor mommy, I hope she is feeling better today!
    And I will be there in your dreams to play with you okay dear Lucy, don't worry!
    purrs and love
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. If she won't nap with you, we will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Mom! Hope she is feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dream about squeaky toys a lot. Never dreamed about fishy heads. But maybe that's 'cause I'm a doggie and you're a kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lucy
    Oopsss ...Be careful with your Mama
    she needs rest now!!!
    Give her hugs from us ...

    I love your pictures today
    I see your belly .... LOL
    So soft and beautiful!!
    Sleep the whole day
    and maybe you will dream about ME :-)
    Hugs Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have sunshine ...
    We want some ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sweet Lucy...King says he'd be more than happy to come take a nap with you! And we're sending get well purrs and hugs to your mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Wednesday Lucy! It does not get much better. I would love a nap. No sunbeams this afternoon... where did the morning sun go?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucy, Peanut sends you kisses and hugs. He hopes he was somewhere in one of those dreams.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look like the happiest cat in the world there! I do hope your mama is feeling much better and gets a few minutes to catch a catnap (!) with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucy, you look very content there...even if your mom didn't come take a nap with you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love ham