I received this one from our friends Malyss, Jim and Chestnut from Chronicles from the Shore. They have beautiful pictures of Nice and the surrounding areas. Malyss' posts are so charming.
I received this award from The Chair Speaks. EJ, with whom said chair lives, has adopted many special-needs kitties and they all live in Malaysia.
For this award I need to share seven things about myself that others may not know. This is going to be tough because I've talked a lot about myself here.
- I go crazy over the smell of Ben-Gay. It's like catnip to me.
- All winter, when I walk, I crackle. Mama calls me Crackle Bum.
- My most aggressive fighting move is to bite the air above Simba's ears.
- I love watching the cursor on the computer screen move around. It's fascinating!
- I like to give head taps when I'm feeling loving.
- When Mama plays with me every evening, I always walk out on her.
- I miss our fireplace that we had when we lived in California.
Here are some funny pictures of me.