How do you like my doubledecker bed? Ratsie is smooshed in between.
We've received two awards.
First, we received the Life is Good award from our friends Tiny and Lautrec at Weez Da Bad Cats. Thanks!
The way this works is Mama has to answer the following 10 questions:
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
A cool, crisp day in autumn, taking a drive to see the leaves, walking some place pretty, having lunch out at a nice restaurant with dessert and coffee too, coming home to a good movie and then a good book.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Helping Lucy with her blog, reading mysteries, watching old movies
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Well, since I lived in Southern California all my life, I’d like something different. I think walking in the woods in wellies sounds fun.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Supermarket. I have a brown thumb.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Sir Francis Drake, the famous English pirate and sea captain
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or Water?
10. Do you believe in fairies?
No, but they’re nice to read about.
Next, we received the Versatile Blogger award from The Kool Kitty Krew. Thanks so much, guys!
Rule 1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Thank you, King, Pandora, Skeeter and Cricket!
Rule 2. Share 9 things about yourself. This time it will be about me.
Rule 3. Pass the award along to 9 bloggers who you think are fantastic.
1. I love sunshine.
2. I love vanilla yogurt and cream cheese.
3. I love my chin being scratched.
4. I am deathly afraid of any humans besides Mama and Papa.
5. I love my bed with my pink blankie on top.
6. In the summer, I patiently wait for Mama to get up every morning so I can go out on the patio. Sometimes I go out before I have breakfast.
7. I groom myself a lot.
8. My most threatening fighting move is to bite the air above Simba's ears. I get very mad if he tries it with me.
9. I love my life.
I know a lot of you have received these awards, so I just wanted to offer them to any of you that haven't. In my book, you're all great bloggers!