Friday, September 21, 2018

Friday Wrap-Up



It’s been a nice week with fresh breezes, quiet, and sunshine. My back has been doing a little better. All in all, I have no complaints. Well, if pressed, I must say that Pierrot‘s presence bugs me. Speaking of bugs, Pierrot was out on the balcony yesterday. The lady saw him staring and gently touching a bug that, to hear her tell it, was the size of Texas. She quickly got the big guy, aka the bug catcher. He said it was a beetle and relocated him. Pierrot was looking intently for that beetle for quite some time before giving up.

I hope it’s been a good week for you. I say let’s celebrate the weekend with treats!


12 comments:

  1. Oooh look at that fluffy belly just waiting for a rub!
    I'm sorry that Pierrot lost his bug to the bug catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... we don't think he's going anywhere, so not much point in including him in that list. And just look at that lovely floofy belly! Happy Friday, furriends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad Pierrot had his new "toy" taken away, but that beetle might have been toxic to him (?) if he'd try to eat it!

    Annie, we think every day should be celebrated with treats. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure got the comfy going on sweet Annie! Y'all have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Annie, you look like you are in jail, but a good kind of jail with those sun puddles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun that Pierrot got to make pals with a bug! The last time that happened here, the bug kicked me and flew away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad Pierrot didn’t get to keep his buggy friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're with you, Annie! Treats and belly rubs! {who could resist that glorious ginger belly?!}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad your back is doing better. I want to snorgle that beautiful tummy. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, that was a good stretch, wasn't it, Annie Bear dear! Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're so glad you've been feelin' better gawjus Annie. We so wish you felt tippy top all the time. Sendin' hugs and purrayers.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love ham