Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sunday Selfies

It's been a while since we've done selfies, and we don't know why except for some nonsense from the lady about being busy. She always says she likes ours and other kitties' selfies much more than humans' selfies.

Pierrot was out of practice, so it took a few tries. In this first picture, he wasn't expecting the camera to go off while he was yawning.

In the next picture, as he was reaching for the camera, he jiggled it causing the picture to be blurry.

This will have to do. He's ready for a nap.

I'm a fan of the one-and-done selfie.

We are joining The Cat on My Head for the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop.

15 comments:

  1. Great to see you both, and you two make it look so easy, even with a blur here and there. Takes Mrs H ages to get set up and I usually end up asleep as a result. MOL You even got a two for one with the mirror, nice!
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pierrot, this selfie business is exhausting. You did a great job, as did Annie. 🙂

    BTW, our biped wishes her species would get over themselves and stop all the stupid selfies. She's with your mom, non-human selfies are much more interesting to look at.

    Purrs and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree, feline selfies are much more interesting than hoomin ones. You both look so sweet today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selfies. I'm with you, Annie...one and done! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you both nailed your selfies in your own way. I would be a one-and-done selfie taker more often than not if I didn't get interrupted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. annie N pie.....we think yur selfeez bee awesum ....one, a few, quiet, nappin, snoozin, yawnin N everee thing inn bee tween.....may bee sum time yur mom will let ewe take a selfeez next ta de ham ;) ♥♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked the selfies !!! They are stunning !!!
    A meow of Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you both did a good job with your selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We always love your selfies. We all know I have a huge soft spot for Annie, but Pierrot is pretty adorable in his own right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw Those are great selfies. We luv all your fotos. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I also prefer cats selfies than people :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love ham