Sunday, April 8, 2018

Laundry Time Turns into Easy Sunday

Lady, I think it's time to do some laundry!

Actually, you can wait. I'll spend my Easy Sunday right here.*


*This is Annie's lady and I want to share something. Yesterday, I had the laundry basket out and Annie climbed into it for the first time. I needed to put it back under the bed because some people were coming over. When I lifted Annie out so I could do that, she gave the most mournful meow that I've never heard before. As soon as I was able, I pulled the basket back out and put her in. She stayed there for four hours.

13 comments:

  1. LOL! Well, she made her feelings know about (temporarily) losing her current favourite spot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you enjoyed your laundry time pretty Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Annie. Your mommy is made of stronger stuff than my mommy is. I get my way. I just say poo to whoever sees it while mommy cringes! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. See what happens when you speak up? You get what you want! Good for you, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, I like laying in the laundry basket too. Maybe the smells of your humans on those clothes make you feel very content. ~Wally

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was sweet of you to let her have the basket back. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. annie...high paws two ewe for givin mom de biznezz.... laundree iz de best; spesh a lee fresh outta de dryin masheen :) wavez two ewe pie ~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool place for a nap !!!!Heheheh.....
    I really liked the pictures !!!! Is sooooo beautiful !!!
    Have a great week !!!!
    A meow of Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, Annie discovered the comfort of the laundry. That's sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny. You can't help but wonder why that day of all days ... Kitty ignored mice until she was 9 and then she all of a sudden starting mousing. Annie has good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! I know it from autopsy :D It's every time the same here :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaaaaaaaaaw Do you like your basket Annie? You look so comfy, it must be wonderful. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love ham