Here's my journal for the week:
- Since the weather has been cooler, I've been enjoying looking out the window instead of spending much time on the balcony.
- We received our Chewy delivery and Pierrot is enjoying the packing paper just like Laila.
- I'm happy about all the food in the Chewy delivery!
- The lady found the remnants of the moth under a pad we keep on the floor next to the window.
- I sleep every night in the bed with the lady. I have a routine. She shuts off the light and I have a snack. I then maybe have a drink of water or just hang out for a bit. Then, I meow for her to put me on the bed. The bed is super low and I jump on it during the day, but at night I insist on being put on the bed. I meow until she gets up and lifts me to the bed. This is the way I roll.