They gave us an award called The One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you! We are to now share seven things about ourselves. We'd like to share things that may not already be known.
- Annie's legs are very short, and when she walks, her back legs turn inward. We've been told this is called cow-hocked.
- This is Pierrot's first picture right after he came to live with us. He looks so innocent. Trouble is Pierrot's middle name. Well, not really. He doesn't have a middle name, but if he did, it would be Trouble! (Good thing his girlfriend, Snowball, likes bad boys!)
- Annie's front paws are declawed. Her previous owners had her declawed when she was one. She loves to use sisal scratching posts. For the record, declawing is not something we would ever choose to do.
- Pierrot's original name was Snowball. Do you wonder why he's named Pierrot? Well, the big guy loves all things French. Pierrot is a 17th-century character who's a clown with a whitened face, a little buffoonish, gentle and trusting.
- Annie loves tummy rubs and loves to be combed.
- Pierrot loves to be chased by Annie and tries all kinds of antics to get her to chase him. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. When she won't chase him, he walks around the house crying. When she does chase him, because of those short legs, he runs slowly and looks over his shoulder to be sure she's still behind him.
- Annie and Pierrot seem to be very happy and content and that makes their lady happy!
This made mommy smile and me as well....LOTS! I love reading about all we other kitties. I wish we did facts every week. XXOOReplyDelete
This was such a great, fun post to read. I love learning more about our furiends, and that most certainly includes you, Annie and Pierrot! I always wondered where Pierrot got his name. And Annie is just like my Thimble - short-legged and cow-hocked. Purrs, and thank you for sharing these with us!ReplyDelete
awww, very interesting facts, thank you for sharing, congrats on the award you deserve it! (((hugs)))ReplyDelete
#1 is pretty interesting, Annie. I don't think I've ever heard of cow-hocked before.ReplyDelete
Mum hates hearing about cats that have been de-clawed as they aren't able to fend for them selves. It is the most barbaric thing to do to any cat.ReplyDelete
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
annie & pie...~~~~~~~~ waves two ewe both & conga ratz on yur a wardz... we N joyed reedin mor bout ewe both & way kewl....numberz 6..ReplyDelete
but we due haza quest shunz tho...ham with mayo...ore with musterd ?? !!!!
I loved learning new things about you two!ReplyDelete
Congrats on the wonderful award! We enjoyed your answers too!!!ReplyDelete
Ahhh that is so sweet about Annie and her little legs. You know Annabelle has very short limbs. She is a tiny round cat. Which is very typical for Manx. But when she runs (she can fly I think) she hops and it is so adorable. No matter my mood it will always brighten my day to see her with the zoomies!ReplyDelete
Concats on your award.
Concatulations on your award! We don't think we knew that Annie was declawed. It's good to know that she had a good home with you now.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on your award. We didn't know Annie had such short legs. We think she's so adorable. And we love Pierrot, too. We're glad they are happy together.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on your award- you do have a lovely blog. Nice to learn more things about you. I didn't know that Annie was declawed. It sounds like Pierrot does the same thing Sammy does- he walks around crying and his sister Joanie checks on him and gets attacked. Snowball sends Pierrot a kitty kiss.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on your deserved Lovely Blog Award, Annie and Pierrot. Thank you for the insights. You two are very funny and adorable. Don't mind about the cow-hocked paws, Granny always tell me that I am a cow too ;) Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend my furriends :) <3ReplyDelete
Oh Meow, we luvved readin' new things 'bout y'all. We always luv learnin' new stuff 'bout our furiends. Mostly we's so glad y'all are all happy.ReplyDelete
Dezi and Lexi