They gave us an award called The One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you! We are to now share seven things about ourselves. We'd like to share things that may not already be known.
- Annie's legs are very short, and when she walks, her back legs turn inward. We've been told this is called cow-hocked.
- This is Pierrot's first picture right after he came to live with us. He looks so innocent. Trouble is Pierrot's middle name. Well, not really. He doesn't have a middle name, but if he did, it would be Trouble! (Good thing his girlfriend, Snowball, likes bad boys!)
- Annie's front paws are declawed. Her previous owners had her declawed when she was one. She loves to use sisal scratching posts. For the record, declawing is not something we would ever choose to do.
- Pierrot's original name was Snowball. Do you wonder why he's named Pierrot? Well, the big guy loves all things French. Pierrot is a 17th-century character who's a clown with a whitened face, a little buffoonish, gentle and trusting.
- Annie loves tummy rubs and loves to be combed.
- Pierrot loves to be chased by Annie and tries all kinds of antics to get her to chase him. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. When she won't chase him, he walks around the house crying. When she does chase him, because of those short legs, he runs slowly and looks over his shoulder to be sure she's still behind him.
- Annie and Pierrot seem to be very happy and content and that makes their lady happy!