Friday, October 14, 2016

Blooper and Fill Ins

The lady was taking pictures of me last month in my regular spot and caught me showing my fangs. She kept it specifically for the Pet Blogger Blooper Round-Up, hosted by The Lazy Pit Bull. She thinks it looks like I'm laughing.
Countess Annie

It’s Friendly Fill Ins Friday, hosted by 15andmeowing and McGuffy's Reader!
1. It is good to have __________________. 
2. I don’t understand why __________________ is so popular. 
3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was __________________. 
4. My favorite Halloween tale is __________________. 

The lady did 1, 2, 4 and I did 3.
 1. It is good to have spare glasses! I’m petrified, especially if traveling, of breaking or cracking my only pair, even though it’s never happened before. I actually have accumulated several spares over the years and always take one when traveling.
2. I don’t understand (for the life of me) why Kim Kardashian is so popular.
3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was when there were no treats in the house. Yikes!  (The lady admits that she doesn’t like it when she doesn’t have treats either.)
4. My favorite Halloween tale is Edgar Allen Poe stories. I can’t think of a specific Halloween tale, but when I was a kid, reading Edgar Allen Poe stories gave me a proper scare!


21 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, guys! We love that shot of you, Countess Annie, it made us smile.

    Our biped says she doesn't understand why most cr*p in the media is so popular. LOL.

    Take care; purrs and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is purrfect! Annie, I love your blooper, as it looks like you're smiling! And your fill-ins are purrfect as well. I agree 100% on #2, and I hope I don't sound harsh in saying that I have no interest in following her life. Annie, my kitties (and this human) agree that no treats is a terrifying thought. And, I also love Edgar Allan Poe! One of my favorites of his is "The Fall of the House of Usher". A happy Friday to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blooper :) Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. We think a lot alike :)( Kardashians). Nothing is scarier than no treats in the house. Hope you have a nice weekend. Snowball hopes to see Pierrot soon. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waves two ewe annie, {& pie } ... ya look gorgeouz in yur sun beam & smilez....hope pie iz N joyin sum oh that sun shine two....we N joyed yur fill inz two day ~~~~~~~~~~ hope yur fryday iz grate N heerz two a pineapple fish kinda week oh end ~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

      Delete
  5. You do look like you're smiling! It's an adorable blooper, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, you look like you are about to sneeze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers and we love that big beautiful smile Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no I think you are going to sneeze! Achoo! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love this picture, Annie! You do look like your smiling. And that would be scary if there were no treats in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have lots of reading glasses and never leave home without a pair. I don't get the Kardashian thing either. No treats! That is spooky for people, too. I think your picture does look like you are smiling or about to sneeze.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dat's a pawsum foto. You have a great smile gawjus. And no treats ion da house would be a dreadful thing fur sure. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sim Annie parece que você está rindo!
    Cafunés para você e bom final de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It seems like several people have spoken about the Kardashians. I thought people were talking about a new Star Trek spin off. I was disappointed when I found out it was a bunch of airheads. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Poe stories, too. And having no snacks in the house can be pretty scary!

    That is a great photograph of Annie. :)

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute picture! I am a big Poe fan! I love his writing! The Tell-Tale Heart is my favourite. I read it when I was 12, and I was hooked on Poe. Great choice. One os my favourite quotes is, "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
    Thanks for joining us.Hugs.
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a funny picture !!!!!! Very cool !!!!Hehehehe....
    A meow of Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't understand why Kim K. is so popular, either!

    I love your fangs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love ham