My new favorite spot is on this pad next to the living room window. We get the best sun puddles in the afternoon!
Today is the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop hosted by McGuffy’s Reader and 15andmeowing. The lady will do the first two, and I’ll do the last two.
1. My feelings get hurt when ________________________.
2. I am excited about ______________________________.
3. __________ first, then ___________________________.
4. One time, I _________, that’s why _________________.
1. My feelings get hurt when I feel excluded from something, whether with friends or family members or at work.
2. I am excited about the possibility of visiting family in California later this year.
3. Growl first, then see who’s at the door.
4. One time, I went for a drive with the lady and big guy when we were living in Texas. They were getting ready for our move to PA and the big guy was hoping the lady and I (Pierrot wasn’t yet living with us) would drive with him in the car for the cross-country journey instead of flying. Their goal was to get me acclimated to driving and not hate it so much. Well, we wound up flying and went to Washington DC first. I had to stay at a PetSmart for a few nights. They came to pick me up and then we had a three-hour drive to PA. That’s why I hope to never go on a car ride again!
I love that you and the lady are doing the fill-ins, Annie! And these are such wonderful answers. My kitties are right there with you on #4, Annie - those car rides are downright terrifying! We hope you get lots and lots of sun puddles this weekend! Purrs!ReplyDelete
Our biped is squeeing over your pink toe pads in that first pic, Annie.ReplyDelete
We wouldn't want to go on a car ride either! The only time we're in a vehicle is when a taxi takes us to the v-e-t. Shudder.
Wishing you a lovely Friday and weekend!
Miss Annie, My mom swoons @ your first pic too !ReplyDelete
soooo cute !
Me is not a fan of ride too, 3 hours are tragic ! Me totally do understand. Unexceptable !
PS : From now on.. Please visit me @ My new blog address : http://mrpuddy9.blogspot.com
Good answers. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.ReplyDelete
I love #3! Ha! However, my Shelties are not "barkers", which is highly unusual for a Sheltie! All of our others have been!ReplyDelete
Hugs! Have a great weekend! Thanks for doing the Fill-Ins with us!
Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~
iWe enjoyed reading your answers and I sure don't like car rides either!ReplyDelete
Feeling excluded is the pits!ReplyDelete
I hope that you have fun on your travels.
Have a blessed day. :)
It is bad to get excluded. That just means you have more time to do better things. Like Suzanne's Granny said, "If they don't want to have anything to do with me, then to ___ with them."ReplyDelete
Mom says she hates to think how we'd all be in the car together for any length of time! EEEK!ReplyDelete
Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I enjoyed the answers from both of you. I had no idea what an ordeal you had to move- having to stay in a PetSmart- yikes. That is too funnt that you growl when someone is at the door.And I understand that being excluded hurts. I hope you get to California ( and thee kitties stay with a good cat sitter). Have a nice weekend.ReplyDelete
I wish my hotel room got sun puddles. But since it is about 109 degrees outside, maybe it's a good thing it doesn't!ReplyDelete
I liked the first picture !!!!! is very cute!!!!Hehehehe.....ReplyDelete
A meow of Frida
waves two ewe annie & pie over ther chillaxin in de other room ☺☺ theeze R sum total lee grate anzwerz...& annie....we com pleet lee a greez...we wood never want a car ride again even if a plate fulla trout waz on de seet next ta uz ~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥ReplyDelete