- I beat a fly twice with my paw and then ate it. The lady marvels at how I'm normally so gentle and sweet but ruthless when it comes to bugs.
- Pierrot and I supervised the gardeners. Pierrot ended up falling asleep, but I didn't. I was vigilant the whole time. You never know when you may need to run for your life.
- The lady made a big deal out of the eclipse, watching it on TV (we weren't in a good part of the country for viewing). We disappointed her by sleeping through it.
- I ate grass every day.
- I had no treats. I'm overdue and would like double portions!
- I received combings every night and purred and purred.
Yo! Pierrot here. I did stuff too! I watched birds and yelled at the lady to let me in, to let me out, to let me in, to let me out. I heard the big guy tell her that I have her trained.