Hi! Today we're doing Friendly Fill-Ins, the fun blog hop hosted by McGuffy's Reader and 15andmeowing. The lady answered one through three, and I answered four.
1. Peace ____________________________.
2. I need to ___________________________, but I keep procrastinating.
3. A friend is .
4. I try to .
1. Peace on earth, or at least in the U. S., is something I pray and long for, but I don’t think it’s going to happen.
2. I need to do a bunch of stuff to our house, but I keep procrastinating. We need new kitchen counters and cupboards, new bathroom, new flooring, but it’s all so overwhelming and expensive that we don't know where to start or whom to hire. Since moving in two and a half years ago, we’ve had to replace the blinds, kitchen floor, fridge, toilet, dishwasher and hot water heater.
3. A friend is someone I trust and is someone with whom I feel comfortable.
4. I always try to eat a lot of food. Unfortunately, the lady always tries to foil me.