Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thankful Thursday

The lady bid for a ham-mick on a recent auction. It came from Forty Paws and was liberally sprinkled with catnip. As the lady was putting it together, we had fun interrupting her because the nip was so intoxicating.

Oh, da nip!

The lady figured that I would not use the ham-mick and Pierrot would. He loves and takes over everything (he even took over my perch for months) and I snub most things. Well, the first night he snoozed in it for hours:
Look! It holds the Incredible Bulk!


The next day, I gave it a try. First, I made some biscuits:
Then, I settled down for a nap:

Looks like the lady needs to get another ham-mick!

13 comments:

  1. You both OWNED that ham-mick!! Yes you definitely need two MOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an elegant fabric, too. I definitely think you need two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those things are wonderful and so darn comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every kitty that has been introduced to those hammocks loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. guys...inn deed ya knead ta get another hammick...they rock....we lovez R's N use em all ....de....time....purrhaps yur mom could get like 15 mor that way ya each haz 4 for each seezon....
    ore like 5......well, any way...tell her ta get at leest one ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A ham-mick AND some nip? Sounds like you two are having a grand time, Annie and Pierrot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you should have 2 hammicks and a spare one for emergencies!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie that ham-mick matches your fur so beautifully, I say that one belonged to you! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those ham-micks are THE best! We have two, one for each of us and they get used a lot. Annie, would you believe our "adopted" brother, Angel, had the exact same one as yours? It must be a orange kitty thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, you need another hammick..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those things are just the BOMB!

    Incredible Bulk. That just KILLED Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you're both going to enjoy the hammick. Maybe I can convince my humans to make me one. Dad can do the PVC and mom can do the sewing. Mom could do the PVC (she's really good with tools) but Dad would enjoy building something for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love ham