My new favorite spot is on this pad next to the living room window. We get the best sun puddles in the afternoon!
Today is the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop hosted by McGuffy’s Reader and 15andmeowing. The lady will do the first two, and I’ll do the last two.
1. My feelings get hurt when ________________________.
2. I am excited about ______________________________.
3. __________ first, then ___________________________.
4. One time, I _________, that’s why _________________.
1. My feelings get hurt when I feel excluded from something, whether with friends or family members or at work.
2. I am excited about the possibility of visiting family in California later this year.
3. Growl first, then see who’s at the door.
4. One time, I went for a drive with the lady and big guy when we were living in Texas. They were getting ready for our move to PA and the big guy was hoping the lady and I (Pierrot wasn’t yet living with us) would drive with him in the car for the cross-country journey instead of flying. Their goal was to get me acclimated to driving and not hate it so much. Well, we wound up flying and went to Washington DC first. I had to stay at a PetSmart for a few nights. They came to pick me up and then we had a three-hour drive to PA. That’s why I hope to never go on a car ride again!