Friday, September 12, 2014

For the Love of Celery Leaves

The other day, the Big Guy was cutting up celery for some soup for supper. Pierrot was meowing at him for some food, so the Big Guy tossed down the celery leaves on the floor as a joke. Pierrot wasn't interested, but I found a new love! I rolled all over those wonderful leaves. 



This box has been on the floor for about a week. Pierrot uses it. The Lady put the leaves in the box and I then spent the next hour in the box.
All's right with the world when there are celery leaves.


http://www.rascalandrocco.com/p/pet-parade.html
 We're joining the Pet Parade Blog Hop! Just click on the badge to join.

16 comments:

  1. Who knew celery leaves could be so enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll have to get Mum to get us some celery leaves so we can try rolling on them.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim does the same with carrots! there's must be something special that we, poor humans, can't see or .. smell !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure found some happy leaves pretty Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. annie...we thinkz ewe may haz just diz covered de next grate cat toy...tho honest lee
    rollin in ham wood be better.....tho leeves bee just az good :) meowloz ta pie

    heerz two an anchovee & sar deenz kinda week oh end ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm sounds like you had fun Annie,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, I want to give celery leaves a try! My human likes celery, so I'll ask for some next time she has it in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie you are enjoying those nice celery leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well now, that's a new one for me. Glad you like those celery leaves..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Celery leaves? Did you try to eat them, Annie? We see you got one of the cool Chewy.com boxes too. Aren't they the best? Ernie LOVES laying in his.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you 100%!!! Celery is dee-vine.

    xx Sweet Pea

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a new one on me!! The peeps here eat the celery, so might stick my nose in for a leaf or two!! BTW love the header :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Celery leaves, huh? I should try that someday. Who knew? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting! I'll have to remember that if my cats need a distraction. Go chill out on the celery! Thanks for sharing on the Pet Parade! ~Rascal and Rocco

    ReplyDelete

I love comments like I love ham