Howdy! James at Newtown Area Photo tagged us for a very worthy cause.
This Easter season, Hershey's will donate up to a total of $5,000 to the Children’s Miracle Network.
Participate in Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop of giving away virtual Easter baskets by creating a blog post with specific rules described here.
Here are the rules:
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket Blog Hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I am inviting/tagging the following people: Everybody who reads this and thinks that it's worth a few minutes of their time to earn $10 for the Children's Miracle Network.